luni, 2 decembrie 2013

December Wishlist

Clipboard-persun

En: I'm on a self imposed shopping ban all trough December (that means not buying stuff for myself, I'll be redirecting all my funds towards presents for others) and I have already cheated a little (because in my mind thrifting doesn't count, given the ridiculously low prices). However, while I try to stay on top of the situation, I cannot stop my mind from dreaming about some Persun goodies I could be wearing for the upcoming holidays. I even created a small wishlist of my favorites and you can find all the links below:

Ro: Sunt intr-o pauza de cumparaturi impusa atat de dorinta mea de a cumpara mai putin (cat si bugetul limitat al lunii decembrie, cand majoritatea banilor mi se duc in directia cadourilor). Bine, trebuie sa recunosc ca deja am trisat putin (cu o pereche de jeansi dintr-un second hand, pe care nu ii pun la socoteala fiindca au costat in jur de 20 de lei). Totusi, regulile astea autoimpuse nu ma opresc de la a-mi arunca privirea pe la ce mai au magazinele online nou si am gasit cateva bunatati numai bune pentru sarbatori. Asa ca,in caz ca sunteti in cautare de ceva nou (pentru voi sau cineva drag), am alcatuit un mic wishlist de la Persun. Mai jos aveti si linkurile:

1.Classical red plaid cotton shirt
2.Black and white zebra print coat
3.Fashion colored cross line sweater
4.Europe style slim fit assorted color coat
5.British style mini frilly skirt
6.Retro winter warm checked sweater

4 comentarii:

  1. I love this black stripes on white and white stripes on black shirts, This zebra print is very nice and other collections are really very good, I need other designs for this.....

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Blah! One reason I don't like Christmas that much is that I have to spend all my money for other people :D I feel it's sooooo unnecessary :D
    Btw, I'm a hosting a giveaway, for a $100 gift voucher from jollychic.com. If you don't want to buy anything, you can always enter the giveaway and if you win...well...Free Stuff! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love your picks. I need this cool plaid shirt!

    RăspundețiȘtergere