duminică, 24 noiembrie 2013

Thinking of Ink

9ac5226d8d0c5aaeda72f9c956d58821

En: Given that I'm really busy with exams (gotta hold on for 3 more days), I'll leave you with some Sunday inspiration. I've been thinking of tattoos for years and I narrowed it down to a few favorites, but still haven't taken the plunge yet. I love to look at them anyway and I'll think some more about getting my own (it's such a permanent decision and I'm scared I might get bored with it or outgrow it, so gotta think some more...). How about you? Do you have any? What's your favorite

Ro: Avand in vedere ca sunt in mijlocul sesiunii (da, ultimul an de medicina e la fel de greu ca si pana acum, in naivitatea mea am sperat ca va fi ceva mai usor...) si mai am cateva zile de invatat intens pana la ultimul examen, m-am gandit ca niste inspiratie de duminica nu strica. Mi-a trecut prin cap la un moment dat sa imi fac un tatuaj (unul mic si relativ ferit de priviri) si ma tot gandesc de vreo 5 ani fara sa iau vreo hotarare. In tot timpul asta am adunat cateva imagini care imi plac mult cu fete tatuate in fel si chip si m-am gandit sa le impartasesc.Voi ce parerea aveti despre tatuaje? Aveti vreunul? Care e preferatul vostru?

52749ae017f7a9573305e7c49f2d149b
54ff89bc23b1fe3eebb7e3ea65f41d1f
a3ec7421177f0c2948042fca2be5bfaf
b6320174cfab0694f107b7e2b05e9250
bc5318955f480683ed972f3e92c5e1fc
 

7 comentarii:

  1. I don't have any and personally, I don't like it. Some of them are really nice, but when you have a tatto, you'll have it for your entire life on your skin. I think it has to be placed somewhere that it is a bit difficul to be seen, it has to be small and it has to mean something: not something randomly but something that it is really important for you or that reminds you somebody or a moment of you life.

    But this is my opinion ;)

    Have a nice sunday!!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely photos!!!!

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I like tattoos but just on other people. I know myself too good. I know that I would like it a few months but after some time I would hate it. So I don't get one.

    I wish you much luck for your exams! You will rock it!

    www.missysworld.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Oh this is a cute tat!

    X. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    RăspundețiȘtergere