marți, 2 iulie 2013

Tradition

DSC_0028

En: I'm still not done with exams.And extremely jealous of those of you who are, but I'm trying to hang in here for 3 more days.These were taken after an exam yesterday and I was proud to wear a traditional Romanian blouse from my grandma, which I think makes a great match with my braided hair.

Ro: Inca nu am terminat cu examenele (si sunt extrem de invidioasa pe toti cei care sunt deja in vacanta).Dar cred ca o sa supravietuiesc si urmatoarelor 3 zile (din sesiunea asta interminabila).Pozele le-am facut ieri, dupa un examen, profitand de ultimele raze de soare ale zilei.Bluzita pe care o port e o ie din dulapul bunicii si cred ca se potriveste de minune cu parul meu impletit si sgur nu o i-o mai dau inapoi!

DSC_0011
DSC_0020
DSC_0036
DSC_0022
DSC_0026
DSC_0015

I was wearing: traditional Romanian blouse gifted by my grandma; pants - Zara; shoes - Calvin Klein; bag - DKNY; sunglasses - Zara.
Tinuta alcatuita din: ie - de la bunica; pantaloni - Zara; pantofi - Calvin Klein; geanta - DKNY; ochelari de soare - Zara.

8 comentarii:

  1. Very cute blouse, great braid!
    Now that Google Reader is gone, want to also follow on Bloglovin'?
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This blouse is very nice.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love your look!! Your blouse is beautiful and I have your same sunglasses really cool!! xoxo
    http://heelsandpeplum.wordpress.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love your hairstyle :)
    Great and classic look!
    xxx

    Eli

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hello!This is my first time here.And I think your blog is great.Your great blogger.This post is amazing.What do you think about following each other on GFC and Bloglovin?.I'd be glad and follow you back I promise :)) Kisses :*
    http://fashionella123.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Dar ce frumoasa este si bluzita ta in tinuta asta! :D Suuuper dragalasa ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere